Step 1: Let us know
If you are in need of our services for your funeral plans, you can call or email us to start the process. During this communication we will discuss:
- Your Situation - By knowing your current situation we can determine the type of arrangements you need.
- At Need Arrangements if someone has passed away.
- Imminent Death Planning if someone is expected to pass away.
- Pre arrangements if you are planning for the long term.
- Your Needs - Understanding what you and your family want is the most important step. We will first listen and then guide you to the decision that suits you and your family.
- Education - We will educate you on your options and based on your choices provide you with a quote for services. It is important that we work within your budget right from the start.
Step 2: Making The Arrangements
If you choose to use our services we will initiate the arrangement process. We will gather all the information we need to arrange the services you want and complete any government form that will be required. This can be done in several ways:
- Online - You can make the arrangements online with our complete assistance on the phone while you do so. This is how most of our families like to arrange because they are not forced to leave home or work.
- Our Location - You can make an appointment to come in and see one of our funeral directors in person in our facility either that same day or the next.
- Your Home - We can come to see you in your home at a convenient time.
Step 3: Bringing Your Loved One into Our Care
It is important that at the first possible opportunity, we bring your loved one into our care.
- Immediate - We are able to perform this service 24 hours a day, seven days a week if necessary.
- Dignified - We use the most professional and dignified procedures when transporting the loved ones of the families we serve.
- State of the Art - Our facility is state of the art for the care of the deceased.
Step 4: Performing the services
Next we implement the services you have chosen. All documents required to be registered with the province are registered as well as all other appropriate paperwork required for cremation or burial. Also any services you have arranged would occur such as the Cremation, a Last Respects Viewing, Memorial Service or Funeral.
Step 5: Aftercare
Our care for your family does not end with the services on the contract. We are there for all of our families whenever they need us. At this time you will receive:
- Cremated Remains in the urn you have selected or a sealed container provided free of charge.
- Proof of death certificates to help you settle the estate.
- Answer any questions you have about settling the estate.
- Direct you to grief support resources if you need them.
Once everything is handled and taken care of, should anything else arise ever, our team remains at your service indefinitely.